Followers

Thursday, March 19, 2015

March Cuddly Buddly #2

Good morning everyone! Today is Thursday -- Woot Woot!!  I had my last clearance today for surgery, Cardiovascular, but I left disappointed! He is making me do a stress test with Echo, so that puts everything off for at least a couple of more weeks. I will go in for the stress test on the 30th of March. Oh well! Better safe than sorry .. so I just need to suck it up and get ready for the stress test I guess! If I pass that then I'm all cleared. I meet with the Bariatric Surgeon on Monday... so we will see what he says and go from there.

Alright... enough of my disappointing morning LOL  On to more fun things!  Today I'm sharing my second Cuddly Buddly creation with you for March!








For this one I have used Snow Buddies - Pachela Studios, which you can find at the Cuddly Buddly  Digital Shop!! I colored this image with my Prismacolor Pencils. I'm trying to work with both the Prismacolor Pencils and Faber-Castell Polychromos to improve my coloring! I layered the rim of the hat and the front of the scarf. The papers are all from my scrap box; Still trying to use up my scraps!! The edge of the card is lined with a Memory Box snowflake die. The circle is a Spellbinders die and then I added the two different shades of blue snowflake eyelets. I have used eyelets in such a long time! I stamped Snow Day from one of my Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp Set -- Snow Day Lucas. I added the white and pearl dew drops, some lace and a bit of stitching to finish it off! For the inside I used some more of those scrap papers and added some additional lace and dew drops to finish it off.

Challenges:

23 comments:

Cards By MI said...

This is really lovely. A fabby looking card with lovely design and colours. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments this week.
Loven hugs
Marie

Cards By MI said...

This is really lovely. A fabby looking card with lovely design and colours. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments this week.
Loven hugs
Marie

Unknown said...

Fabulous Christmas Card, love the image and colouring. Gorgeous dies and embellishments. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy and hope you will join us again soon. Hope everything goes well for you at hospital. Jennifer DT member xx

Jacee said...

Lovely card Susan, great design, I love the snowman, particularly the little bird on his shoulder, cute!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Wow! Great details! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Christmas card Susan..such a lovely image and fabulous colouring..love the snowflake edging and the eyelets..gorgeous. Hope all goes well with your stress test...good luck.

luv CHRISSYxx

Tracy Welham said...

This is fantastic! Winter is my favourite time of year and this card captures it really well. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Unknown said...

Such a cute card!! Love the image and your design! Thank you so much for joining us this week as TTCRD.
Cindy- TTCRD

Dangina Martinez said...

So stunning and creative use of the brads! Love it! Thank You so much for playing along with Loves Rubber Stamps this time around!
Hugs, Dangina

Jackie C said...

Susan! This is just sooooooooooo beautiful! Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie CT member.

La Papera Gialla said...

It's lovely!
And what a great snowflake border! I Love it!
Thanks for playing with us at Not Just Cards Challenge!
Monica - DT

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges.xxx

Kirsty said...

Hi what a fun creation just adore this snowman with all those gorgeous dies and love the eyelets on the frame.. Thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges :)

Kirsty said...

Hi what a fun creation just adore this snowman with all those gorgeous dies and love the eyelets on the frame.. Thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges :)

Anonymous said...

love the sparkle effect, Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week! :)

Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
www.artekatie.wordpress.com

Shanna Shands said...

Okay I just love those snowflake eyelets!!!! Awesome job! Thank you for playing over at Loves Rubberstamps!

Nancy Guse said...

Love the snowman and all those eyelet are so fun! Wow, I didn't know there were so many challenges to do!

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card and love you colourcombo!
Thanks for joining us at The Sketchy challenge's!
Hugs
Cordine

CraftingMum said...

Such a sweet card thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

Jenscrapstoo said...

Great card, so happy and fun!! Fabulous image and papers and a great way to use up your scraps!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Sally H said...

A great card! fabulous design! Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations for our Male theme and good luck!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

Melanie said...

A lovely winter card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)