Followers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Christmas Eve Eve - Crafting When We Can

Happy Christmas Eves Eve everyone :)  I'm just now trying to get back to a normal routine!! I've been super busy :)  And now I have a moment and can share :)  But First!!! We have a new Challenge beginning over at Crafting When We Can this week!! Our theme this week is a Sketch!


I had the great pleasure of working with Amalia's Christmas Present from Dilly Bean Stamps! Megan is an amazing artist.. don't you agree?  I colored the image with copic. I have lost my list of colors!! And my desk is such a mess I'm not surprised.. And well.. Kevin enjoys telling me I have the messiest place in the apartment LOL!! I can't help it!  Anyway... back to my card. 

I really hate that I have lost my list... I write everything down as I use it LOL  Okay.. I'll do my best. I know I used my favorites R22, R24, R27, R29 for the red. I used Crystal Transparent Glitter from The Art Glittering System. I popped her several times in several areas. The sentiment is from TLC Creation. There are tons of great sentiments there. The papers are all scraps from other cards I've made and I can't remember what companies the papers are from. The gems are from my stash. Now, it's your turn! I can't wait to see what you do with this awesome sketch!!

Challenges:

So, Kevin arrived in the USA on December 12th!! He got here in Georgia on December 12th in the evening! The kids and I picked him up at the airport. We stopped and had some dinner and then came home. He loves Chickfila and couldn't wait to stop for a sandwich LOL So, that is what we did. He was pretty worn out... we visited for a while and then headed to bed. I had to work in the morning, so I got up and headed in. I did NOT want to be at work LOL I left a bit early and came home. I had taken Friday off. Friday morning we went and got a marriage license and then Friday evening we went back to the court house with all three of my children and got married. So!! After all of our waiting we are now Husband and Wife :)  And I couldn't be more happy!! We didn't go anywhere because I had to work, but we have enjoyed our time together. I haven't been on the pc too much. I'm just starting to get back to my normal routine. I feel all out of sorts. So, there you have it LOL I've been a bit busy between getting married and Christmas! And I miss all the blogs! I'm trying to get caught up a bit.

Alright... we are off to church soon. I will talk to you all again very soon! I hope you have a wonderful day .. Almost Christmas!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!! 

13 comments:

Karon said...

WOW Susan - such a gorgeous card - love the layers and the papers and the image.

Congratulations Mr and Mrs!!! Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year. Hugs, Karon

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...love the fuzzy trim!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Vicky said...

I'm so very happy for you! I'm sure the routine will get sorted out but enjoy the time before it does!

Another soooo awesome card. I really love how it turned out but I always do. Your cards are so beautiful.

Hazel said...

Brilliant card (hope you find your list soon - I need a tidy up too) - thanks for linking for my CHNC challenge 104 - hope to see you again soon. Happy Christmas. x

Unknown said...

Love the card!! I adore how you used the sketch!! I may have to keep that one in my stash of sketches for use later!!

Now onto the fun stuff... CONGRATS to Kevin and you!! I am so happy for you both. I am sure the routine will happen soon enough. Enjoy your Christmas. You are all very blessed this year. (((hugs)))

Sassy Raggedy said...

Great card and image Susan. I love it. joann sassy raggedy

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

great card thanks for joining us at fat pages and cards with attitude and good luck emma xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Susan, love the image and colours and gorgeous sparkle.

Thanks for joining in with us at ATC’S and cards with Attitude..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card and thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Hugs
Jayne

michele said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week :)

Jules said...

Great Christmas colours and a great card and image. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenges. Good Luck xoxoxo

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Stunning creation, love it! Thanks so much for playing at Di's Digi Designs this time:)

ladyjanet_56 said...

What a super cute card Lovely image & lots of pretty paper, Happy New Year and thank you for joining us at OSCC. Janet

Congrats on your Wedding and what a lovely tale.